OSD 600 Release 0.4 – Telescope #1

So one of my issues this week was adding an express middleware to the frontend. Nothing too exciting but it took me longer than I wanted to figure it out because I was a little bit confused about our project’s structure, there were 3 files I could’ve put the middleware in but I had help from lucacataldo (I say “help” but his solution pretty much resolved the issue so I didn’t do much besides change two lines…). Here’s the PR.

Continuing on, I decided to team up with SeanPrashad to organize our markdown documents using docusaurus but I don’t think I have time to actually get around to doing it until after the semester is over.

I found another issue while playing around with the project, it’s a small issue and won’t take long to fix but I haven’t gotten around to fixing this either because I’ve been busy with other things, I hope no one is mad I’m taking so long to get this fix up @_@

Published by cindyledev

Full Stack Developer, Computer Programmer, and Analyst

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: